Substitute Teachers
      Certified Substitutes must hold a current Substitute/Teaching License or have obtained a Substitute Authorization                     License.  Current pay for licensed subs is $115/day.  If you are interested in being on our sub list, please stop by Central
      Office or call (712) 225-6767.  Ask for Tandra.
 Substitute Teacher Associates and Substitute Bus Drivers
      Substitute Bus Drivers must be properly licensed.

   Opening: School Based Youth Services Worker - link:

    If you are interested in joining the Cherokee Community School District, please download & complete the district
    application form.

    If your are applying for a certified position, submit your application form along with a cover letter, your credentials,                   transcripts, and resumé to: